Friday, May 6, 2011

Some pictures of the 24 hour event!!!

Court and me covered in children for a good 6 hours!

Playing a little London Bridge as the kids went to get food

My boyfriend for the day (we spent at least 8 hours together)

View of the clubhouse from the other side of the field

Best food crew around! Thanks to our sistas from Shoprite haha

Court and me playing with the the kids, as usual

Me, Court, and Lunga (original food crew)

Shane standing in his box with his trident (like I said, it was a longg day)

A view of the full field

Sunrise in Khayelitsha

Some of the houses alongside the field

Clubhouse at sunrise

Field at sunrise

Another one of me and Court doing the bridge

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, looks like you guys had a great time and helped kids along the way. Very proud of you and Courtney!

    ReplyDelete